What is the best money manager app for Android?
- Monefy- Money Manager.
- Wallet-Money, Budget, Finance Tracker, BankSync.
- Money Manager Expense & Budget.
- Daily Expenses 2.
- AndroMoney (Expense Track)
- Money Lover: Budget Planner, Expense Tracker.
- CWMoney Expense Track.
Click to see full answer
Correspondingly, which is the best money manager app?
Here are 11 of the best money management apps you shouldconsider:
- Personal Capital. Personal Capital is one of the best moneymanagement apps available.
- Mint.com. Mint has long been a popular budgeting website andapp, and not without reason.
Additionally, what is the best expense tracker app? The 7 Best Expense Tracker Apps to Download in2019
- Best Overall: Expensify.
- Runner-Up, Best Overall: Zoho Expense.
- Best With External Service Integration: Rydoo Expense.
- Best For Multiple Bills/Vendor Management: QuickBooks.
- Best for Travel Expense Management: SAP Concur.
- Best For Quick Expense Approvals: Abacus.
- Best For Digitization Of Receipts: Shoeboxed.
Keeping this in view, what is the best checkbook app for Android?
Thankfully there are plenty of apps for balancing yourcheckbook and keeping your finances up-to-date so you can instantlyreview your deposits and payments.
- Mint: Intuit's financial app, Mint, makes it easy to stay ontop of your cash flow.
- QuickBank Checkbook:
Is the Mint app safe?
if any sort of fraud happens, you wouldn't be protectedbecause essentially you are breaching the contract with your bigbank. Intuit owns Mint.com. It's safe. However, oncethey get in, they won't be able to do anything with your moneysince mint.com is essentially a read-only aggregator of youraccounts.